Many people who have serious debt problems put off talking to a bankruptcy lawyer until a crisis occurs: their wages have been garnished, their car has been repossessed or their house is in foreclosure proceedings. The good news is that it may not be too late to get your property back — as long as you act quickly.
At Duncan Law Office in Omaha, Nebraska, we are in the business of helping people solve debt problems. No matter what kind of financial crisis you are facing, we offer a initial consultation to discuss your situation and explore your options.
Our lawyers offer bankruptcy and non-bankruptcy solutions to debt and cash flow problems for small and large businesses, individuals and families. We can:
- Put an immediate stop to creditor actions such as foreclosure, repossession, garnishment and harassment
- Get back cars that have been repossessed
- Get back wages and bank accounts that have been garnished
- Obtain tax-free discharge of many types of debt, including credit card bills, hospital bills and unsecured loans
- Protect assets such as your home, car and retirement savings
We invite you to learn more about Chapter 7 bankruptcy, Chapter 13 bankruptcy and bankruptcy alternatives by reading this website. We also offer answers to many questions that people ask us — or should ask us — about bankruptcy and debt problems.
Contact a Douglas County Debt Relief Attorney
Your initial consultation carries no obligation. To discuss your financial situation with Omaha bankruptcy attorneys Howard T. Duncan and Patrick Patino, call us at 402-346-1132. You can also send us an e-mail by completing the contact form on this website.